Flying package Ilkeliani Camp Mara- 3 days 2 nights
Valid from 1st July to 5th October 2019
Ilkeliani Camp is situated at a river glade in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, the area is a favorite spot for elephants coming to drink from the Talek River. The camp has been designed to combine the old traditional safari style with a modern and fresh feel. Ilkeliani Camp offers tents and each commanding views of the plains and the wildlife action throughout the day. It is a permanent camp designed along ecofriendly principles. The ethos is to leave a minimum foot print on nature.
- 2 nights Full board accommodation
- 1 guided nature walk within the camp premises
- Shared morning and afternoon game drives
- Airstrip Transfers in the Mara (Olkiombo Airstrip)
- Return schedule flights Wilson - Mara
- Park entrance fee
- Airport transfers in Nairobi (can be arranged on request)
- Travel insurance
- Arrive at Wilson Airport for your scheduled morning flight to the Maasai Mara. The flight is approximately 45 minutes.
- Upon arrival at the airstrip in Mara‚ you will be met by a driver- guide who will transfer you to Ilkeliani Camp. Check in and have lunch.
- After lunch you will depart for a late afternoon game drive. Return back to Ilkeliani Camp for dinner and overnight.
- Before sunrise, you will set out to discover the rich wildlife in Masaai Mara. Have lunch in the wild and continue the game drive.
- In the evening, you will visit a Maasai village, interact with the Maasai people in their traditional setting and experience their culture.
- Return back to Ilkeliani Camp for dinner and overnight.
- Enjoy a final early morning game drive‚ or balloon safari (at an extra cost) after which you will be transferred to the airstrip for your flight back to Nairobi.
PACKAGE RATE: USD 870 per person sharing for 2 nights
Write to us: